Edward C. Auble, CLU, ChFC, MSFS, FLMI, LUTCF, CASL
After graduating from Lafayette College with a degree in Business Administration, Ed was commissioned a U.S. Naval officer and earned his wings as a Naval Aviator in 1967. He flew carrier-based combat missions in Vietnam the following year and was awarded an Air Medal for combat flights. He left active duty in 1970 and retired in the Naval Reserve in 1981 as a Lieutenant Commander.
Ed graduated with distinction from Thunderbird Graduate School of International Management in 1972 and joined American International Group (AIG), where he managed overseas operations in Jamaica, Greece, Aruba, Iran and Saudi Arabia.
After moving to the Philadelphia area in 1981, he established and taught International Business at Immaculata College while growing his insurance-related clientele. In addition to founding Auble Financial, he is Managing Partner of Broker Resource Center in Paoli. In 2001, Ed earned his Master Of Science in Financial Services degree from The American College.
Ed continues to be very active in both the Insurance industry, for which he has been published numerous times, and the local community. He is also an accomplished public speaker and has given presentations at many local, regional and national organizations.
Among his many and diverse achievements, Ed is most proud of:
- Past President of Chester County Association of Life Underwriters (ALU)
- Delaware Valley ALU Regional Vice President
- President Pennsylvania Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Chairman of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors "Best Practices" Committee
- Chair of the Paoli 250th Anniversary celebration
- Board Associate on the Lafayette College Board
- Founding member alumni board of The American College
- Past president of the Paoli Business & Professional Association
- Vice Chair of the Chester County Parks & Recreation Board
- President of the Front Porch Trust Scholarship Fund in Paoli
- Paoli Business & Professional Association 2006 Citizen of the Year
- Belvidere High School Hall of Fame (inducted in 2012)
- NAIFA Greater Philadelphia Hall of Fame
- Lafayette College Lifetime Volunteer award (2004)
Ed has two children, Brent, a consultant in the DC area, and Cynthia, who lives overseas with her family.